Every woman wants to feel like a goddess, and this women’s day four lucky ladies will have that exact chance. For women’s day this year I will be hosting a special studio open day where the session is free with the option to purchase fully edited and retouched images afterwards.
How it Works
It’s super simple and with only four bookings available, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. If you’d like to reserve one of the four spots on offer, you’ll be required to pay a R150 makeup fee (usually R300) for on the day- and that’s it! Then once your 20 minute studio session is wrapped, you’ll be linked via email to your private online gallery within 48-72 hours so you can purchase your favorite images for editing and retouching.
To book your free session:
- Email email@example.com or whatsapp 0790865779 (during office hours)
- Choose your time slot for 9 August: 8h00, 9h30, 11h00, 12h30, and provide your email address and contact number. Don’t forget to tell me what you envision for your look.
- Pay your R150 makeup fee for on the day
- And that’s it, you’re booked! You’ll be sent all the necessary details via email to help you prepare for your session and ensure you have everything you need for on the day.
Within 48-72 hours of your 20 minute studio session ending, you’ll have access to your own private online gallery where you can view your best images and select however many you want to purchase. Individual images are typically priced at R125 per image, however will be only R100 per image for the open day.
Terms & Conditions
- The Goddess Open Day is open to women aged 16 and above only.
- The R150 makeup fee is non-refundable and acts as a booking fee to reserve your time slot.
- The free studio session is for 20 minutes only and wardrobe options are included at no extra charge.
- No images will be given without payment. Images are available for R100 per image and include retouching with both a colour and black and white copy in high resolution via digital delivery.
- Standard photography terms and conditions apply and will be stated in full on your booking invoice.