True love shines through now matter what, and it was simply beaming on Susan and Theuns’ wedding day hosted at Cabbage & Rose Country Venue in Middelburg, Mpumalanga. This idyllic venue with it’s uniquer charm was the perfect setting for this fantastic couple to say their ‘I do’s’ to a new chapter in their lives.
Weddings are always a happy event with families and friends coming to celebrate two people coming together. Bianca and Perry’s wedding was more than that- it was joyous with this awesome couple beaming throughout the entire day.
There’s no denying it, times are tough in SA at the moment and wedding budgets have to be stretched even more. I want 2020 couples to have amazing photos they will treasure for a lifetime, so I’m going to be running the biggest wedding special I’ve ever done to make that happen for six lucky couples.
The first three couples to book will receive 40% off their wedding package, making my wedding collection as follows:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R6 000 (save R4 000)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R8 400 (save R5 600)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R12 000 (save R8 000)
The next three couples to book will receive 25% off their wedding package, making my wedding collection as follows:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R7 500 (save R2 500)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R10 500 (save R3 500)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R15 000 (save R5 000)
Couples that have missed out on being the first six won’t miss out entirely though as there will still be a 15% discount for all 2020 couples booking between 9 and 15 July:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R8 500 (save R1 500)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R11 900 (save R2 100)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R17 000 (save R3 000)
This special will only be available between 9 July, 6am and 15 July, 12pm; so be sure to contact me between those dates to save thousands on your 2020 wedding. I can be contacted via email@example.com or 0790865779 during office hours; remembering to let me know your wedding date and venue. If you would like more details about what you can expect with your wedding when booking with me, and to see my full portfolio, be sure to follow the links below:
Terms & Conditions
- This wedding special is only valid for bookings made between 9 July, 6am and 15 July, 12pm for available 2020 dates for weddings within a 40km radius of Middelburg, Mpumalanga. Applicable discounts will be on a first come, first served basis with a paid booking fee and completed contract necessary to secure your wedding date.
- Packages do not include traveling fees which are charged at below AA rates at R4.50/km for weddings outside of Middelburg.
- In order to qualify for the 40% discount, packages need to be paid in full no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- In order to qualify for the 25% discount, 50% of the invoice total needs to be paid no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- In order to qualify for the 15% discount, 30% of the invoice total needs to be paid no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- Standard wedding terms and conditions apply, as outlined in the wedding photography contract.
By far one of my favorite South African wedding venues, Cabbage and Rose Country Venue was the setting for Steffanie and David’s recent Autumn wedding. It truly was the picture perfect day with Baroque inspired decor, and the most gorgeous wedding ceremony finished off with a fun-filled reception.
photographer- Bronwyn Katzke Photography // second shooter- Reinette van Dyk // makeup- Reinette van Dyk Makeup Artistry // Hair- Bianca Roos // Venue- Cabbage & Rose Country Venue // Flowers- Louise Eichner Fine Flowers Decor and Event Design // Live Music- Faraway George // DJ- AMA Productions
Times change and in today’s digital age, they change pretty fast. One of those changes I’ve embraced is online digital gallery delivery for my clients, and now for my wedding clients too. Now I know some wedding clients may be hesitant of online photo delivery, thinking that good ‘ol USB or CD delivery is still the way to go. Well, let me change your mind:
- Custom branded and handmade USB and CD sets don’t come cheap. This is an expense that is factored into package pricing and does push up the package fee; needless to say, a digital gallery doesn’t carry these costs, making packages more affordable.
- Typically, once your wedding photos are ready you have the option to collect from my studio or have them couriered if you live outside of Middelburg; this means more waiting for your wedding photos. With an online gallery, your photos can be delivered to you as soon as they’re ready wherever you are, even if you’re still on honeymoon.
- You have to admit, the process of getting photos from your USB to your phone to share your photos isn’t exactly easy and takes up your time. With an online gallery, that whole process is non-existent as your photos can be easily shared with friends and family, and to social media platforms. Plus your photos are there on your phone, ready to show off within a few taps.
- When it comes to sharing your photos, your gallery has an option to curate your photos, hiding the ones you prefer to be just for the two of you so they remain visible only to you. Having a download pin also means that you have full control over who can actually download your photos too. Additionally, your gallery is 100% password protected and hosted on secure servers; that means your photos are only visible to you and who you choose to share them with.
- Within your gallery is an online store where you can easily order prints, canvases and albums without all the unnecessary back and forth via email, making the whole process simple and effortless.
Still not fully convinced? Then you’re always welcome to purchase a custom branded, handmade USB set as an add-on to your wedding package. This set includes a 16GB USB and 10x15cm memory box that you can store jumbo prints and trinkets from your special day.
Based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, Bronwyn is a full-time photographer and art lover.
When she’s not in studio photographing portraits or out capturing weddings, you’ll find her in her office retouching her latest work. In her downtime she loves gardening or curling up with a cat on her lap for family movie nights.