An Intensive Theoretical and Practical Course in Photography
Featuring one-on-one classes in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, this course ensures you not only learn how to fully use your camera, but how to create the images you want in full manual mode. In your theoretical and practical lessons you’ll learn all about the settings and functions of your camera, lighting, composition and what to keep in mind if you’re dreaming of going pro one day. Classes are scheduled over a three or six week period to suit your own pace and availability as you learn the technical aspects, along with the more artistic elements.
Features of the course
extensive course manual
What’s covered in the course
- Lesson One: To get you started we’ll look at the history of photography to understand it’s journey to today. Also extensively covered are camera bodies and lenses, which are best suited to the different genres and how to care for your gear.
- Lesson Two: We dive right into the manual settings of your camera to get you to grips with everything from aperture to white balance, and everything in between.
- Lesson Three: What would photography be without light? Nothing! Learn the difference between hard and soft light, different lighting patterns, and modifying light.
- Lesson Four: Learn about what makes a good photo artistically, and how you can incorporate those elements in your own work.
- Lesson Five: Nearly everyone with an interest in photography and a camera has thought about it at some point- earning an income from photography. In this lesson we’ll cover what you should bear in mind if you’d like to make the leap.
- Lesson Six: In your final lesson we’ll get you to put together all that you’ve learnt in a comprehensive practical lesson.