True love shines through now matter what, and it was simply beaming on Susan and Theuns’ wedding day hosted at Cabbage & Rose Country Venue in Middelburg, Mpumalanga. This idyllic venue with it’s uniquer charm was the perfect setting for this fantastic couple to say their ‘I do’s’ to a new chapter in their lives.
Weddings are always a happy event with families and friends coming to celebrate two people coming together. Bianca and Perry’s wedding was more than that- it was joyous with this awesome couple beaming throughout the entire day.
I may be based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga but, fun fact, I grew up in Durban and have many happy memories of outings to the KZN midlands. Naturally when I was offered the opportunity to capture a magical spring wedding in the heart of those midlands, I jumped at the chance.
Tamlyn and Trevor’s wedding was simply the perfect day with every detail planned and prepared for, only to be topped by a couple who couldn’t keep their eyes off each other.
There’s no denying it, times are tough in SA at the moment and wedding budgets have to be stretched even more. I want 2020 couples to have amazing photos they will treasure for a lifetime, so I’m going to be running the biggest wedding special I’ve ever done to make that happen for six lucky couples.
The first three couples to book will receive 40% off their wedding package, making my wedding collection as follows:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R6 000 (save R4 000)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R8 400 (save R5 600)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R12 000 (save R8 000)
The next three couples to book will receive 25% off their wedding package, making my wedding collection as follows:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R7 500 (save R2 500)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R10 500 (save R3 500)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R15 000 (save R5 000)
Couples that have missed out on being the first six won’t miss out entirely though as there will still be a 15% discount for all 2020 couples booking between 9 and 15 July:
- Storyteller I (6 hours coverage + 300 photos + engagement session) – R8 500 (save R1 500)
- Storyteller II (8 hours coverage + 400 photos + engagement session) – R11 900 (save R2 100)
- Poetry (10 hours coverage + 500 photos + engagement session) – R17 000 (save R3 000)
This special will only be available between 9 July, 6am and 15 July, 12pm; so be sure to contact me between those dates to save thousands on your 2020 wedding. I can be contacted via email@example.com or 0790865779 during office hours; remembering to let me know your wedding date and venue. If you would like more details about what you can expect with your wedding when booking with me, and to see my full portfolio, be sure to follow the links below:
Terms & Conditions
- This wedding special is only valid for bookings made between 9 July, 6am and 15 July, 12pm for available 2020 dates for weddings within a 40km radius of Middelburg, Mpumalanga. Applicable discounts will be on a first come, first served basis with a paid booking fee and completed contract necessary to secure your wedding date.
- Packages do not include traveling fees which are charged at below AA rates at R4.50/km for weddings outside of Middelburg.
- In order to qualify for the 40% discount, packages need to be paid in full no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- In order to qualify for the 25% discount, 50% of the invoice total needs to be paid no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- In order to qualify for the 15% discount, 30% of the invoice total needs to be paid no later than 7 days from invoice date with a signed wedding photography contract delivered via email.
- Standard wedding terms and conditions apply, as outlined in the wedding photography contract.
By far one of my favorite South African wedding venues, Cabbage and Rose Country Venue was the setting for Steffanie and David’s recent Autumn wedding. It truly was the picture perfect day with Baroque inspired decor, and the most gorgeous wedding ceremony finished off with a fun-filled reception.
photographer- Bronwyn Katzke Photography // second shooter- Reinette van Dyk // makeup- Reinette van Dyk Makeup Artistry // Hair- Bianca Roos // Venue- Cabbage & Rose Country Venue // Flowers- Louise Eichner Fine Flowers Decor and Event Design // Live Music- Faraway George // DJ- AMA Productions
Based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, Bronwyn is a full-time photographer and art lover.
When she’s not in studio photographing portraits or out capturing weddings, you’ll find her in her office retouching her latest work. In her downtime she loves gardening or curling up with a cat on her lap for family movie nights.