Always in need of updating with their latest work, a model’s portfolio is a must if they wish to book their dream jobs. To help models this April I’m hosting a studio open day for portfolio updates where the session is free and they get to purchase only the images they want after their studio session.
How it Works
It’s super simple and with only four bookings available, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. If you’d like to reserve one of the four spots on offer, you’ll be required to pay a R150 makeup fee (usually R300) for on the day- and that’s it! Then once your 30 minute studio session is wrapped, you’ll be linked via email to your private online gallery within 8-72 hours so you can purchase your favorite images for editing and retouching.
To book your free session:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 0790865779 (during office hours)
- Choose your time slot for 13 April: 7h30, 9h00, 10h30, 13h00, and provide your email address and contact number
- Pay your R150 makeup fee for on the day
- And that’s it, you’re booked! You’ll be sent all the necessary details via email to help you prepare for your session and ensure you have everything you need for on the day.
Within 48-72 hours of your 30 minute studio session ending, you’ll have access to your own private online gallery where you can view your best images and select however many you want to purchase. As portfolio images undergo high end retouching, they’re typically priced at R200 per image, however will be only R150 per image for the open day.
Terms & Conditions
- The Model Open Day is open to male and female models aged 12 and above only.
- The R150 makeup fee is non-refundable and acts as a booking fee to reserve your time slot.
- The free studio session is for 30 minutes only and any wardrobe changes are to be conducted within those 30 minutes.
- No images will be given without payment. Images are available for R150 per image and include high end retouching with both a colour and black and white copy in high resolution via digital delivery.
- Standard photography terms and conditions apply and will be stated in full on your booking invoice.