It’s a fact of getting married: weddings are expensive. When it comes to all the different vendors that help to create your special day, photographers are often the most high-budget vendor on that list. However, I know that every bride wants beautiful photos she’ll treasure for many years to come, so I’ve put together the following discounts to help ease their wedding budget.
I LOVE LOCAL
Middelburg is a great town that’s growing and offers local brides some really beautiful wedding venues. To encourage brides to support the local wedding industry, I offer a 10% discount off my standard wedding packages for weddings booked with the following local venues: Cabbage & Rose Country Venue, The Corn & Cob, La-di-da and Rustique Boutique Hotel.
Here’s why it helps to choose a local venue:
- you’re supporting the local economy and small businesses
- you save on travel fees for vendors that have to come out to your venue
- you don’t have to stress about a vendor possibly getting lost or not making it in time to serve you
- it’s easier for local guests and there’s always a wide variety of accommodation for faraway guests
SAY YES TO MORNING WEDDINGS
I’m not sure when the trend started, but for years now the morning wedding has been forgotten in favor of late afternoon weddings and evening receptions. While the perk of an afternoon wedding is that sunset couples session, let me tell you that morning weddings are just as stunning with their own beauty. For couples booking a morning wedding with coverage ending no later than 5pm, I offer a 5% discount off my standard wedding packages.
A few perks of morning weddings:
- the light! If you’re after light and airy photos of your ceremony and reception, then a day wedding is perfect
- daytime weddings are great for couples who want a smaller wedding with an intimate and laid back feel
- with not having to serve a heavy dinner, catering costs are often reduced and you could do a light lunch or even a breakfast bar
- once the wedding is over, you get to enjoy spending time with your new partner in post-wedded bliss without feeling flat-out exhausted
A little secret from the wedding industry, weekday weddings are not just do-able, but are often cheaper too! With vendors and venues not having to worry about a prime-time Saturday spot, you’ll find that many are willing to offer a discount, myself included. For weekday weddings I offer couples a 10% discount off my standard wedding packages.
For more details on these discounts and my wedding packages, email email@example.com or call 0790865779 during office hours- I’d love to hear from you!