True love comes naturally, it flows out and can’t help itself; so it was with Bianca and Perry’s recent outdoor engagement session in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
Almost every couple who books a session feels nervous about being in front of the camera: “what should we do, how should we stand, do we look ok?” And there is a simple solution to override those fears and create magic- just love each other! And love each other Bianca and Perry did, and magic we did capture in the setting winter sun.
If you want to capture you and your partner simply being head-over-heels in love, you can find pricing options here and you can get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0790865779.
Every woman wants to feel like a goddess, and this women’s day four lucky ladies will have that exact chance. For women’s day this year I will be hosting a special studio open day where the session is free with the option to purchase fully edited and retouched images afterwards.
How it Works
It’s super simple and with only four bookings available, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. If you’d like to reserve one of the four spots on offer, you’ll be required to pay a R150 makeup fee (usually R300) for on the day- and that’s it! Then once your 20 minute studio session is wrapped, you’ll be linked via email to your private online gallery within 48-72 hours so you can purchase your favorite images for editing and retouching.
To book your free session:
- Email email@example.com or whatsapp 0790865779 (during office hours)
- Choose your time slot for 9 August: 8h00,
9h30, 11h00, 12h30, and provide your email address and contact number. Don’t forget to tell me what you envision for your look.
- Pay your R150 makeup fee for on the day
- And that’s it, you’re booked! You’ll be sent all the necessary details via email to help you prepare for your session and ensure you have everything you need for on the day.
Within 48-72 hours of your 20 minute studio session ending, you’ll have access to your own private online gallery where you can view your best images and select however many you want to purchase. Individual images are typically priced at R125 per image, however will be only R100 per image for the open day.
Terms & Conditions
- The Goddess Open Day is open to womxn aged 16 and above for an individual session only.
- The R150 makeup fee is non-refundable and acts as a booking fee to reserve your time slot.
- The free studio session is for 20 minutes only and wardrobe options are included at no extra charge.
- No images will be given without payment. Images are available for R100 per image and include retouching with both a colour and black and white copy in high resolution via digital delivery.
- Standard photography terms and conditions apply and will be stated in full on your booking invoice.
Based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, Bronwyn is a full-time photographer and art lover.
When she’s not in studio photographing portraits or out capturing weddings, you’ll find her in her office retouching her latest work. In her downtime she loves gardening or curling up with a cat on her lap for family movie nights.
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017