“Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation… even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”
∼Leonardo da Vinci
I am always on the go. Just can’t help it. I have this drive to keep moving forward, upwards and onwards, to perpetually grow. One such way that I love to challenge myself is by entering notable photography competitions, and there’s one closing soon enough that I’d love to enter. That means creating some new work and needing fresh faces to photograph in studio.
If you would love some portraits of yourself that really capture your unique personality, and you’re available in Middelburg (Mpumlanaga) on the 19 and 20 April, then this might be for you. I’m offering five people the opportunity for a complimentary studio session with three perfectly edited images for those two dates; all I ask is that we capture portraits that are truly you. Not you wanting to be flawlessly glam, just you playing to your unique personality traits or aspects of yourself you’d like to portray. Think of that one thing you want to be remembered for, and that’s what I’m aiming to capture.
To book one of the five spots on offer, send a recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to 0790865779 during office hours. Don’t forget to tell me what aspect of your personality or that something about yourself you would love to shine through in your portraits.
- This is not a competition but a casting call for real people wanting unique images of themselves.
- Available dates are for the 19 and 20 April 2019 only for in studio sessions; makeup is included if it fits the concept of your session
- This casting call is open to men and women over the age of 16
- Images captured will be used in my portfolio and as entry images for 2019 photography competitions
- Standard portraiture terms and conditions apply